Batter up!

Eh batter batter batter...eh batter batter batter...
Turns out our Chance Bradley is a pretty good little hitter!
He played on the CYB (Carlsbad Youth Baseball) league this past Spring and the season ended the first week or two of June. He had a great little team with a great manager and two great coaches...just great! (apparently, I am at a loss for interesting adjectives)
He wore his batting helmet everywhere we went for several weeks there...Daddy wouldn't let him get away with it...but I thought...what the heck? Pick my battles, I like to say!

Nanny & Papa Brad made it over for a game in April.
And Grammy & Papa James made it to a game in May.
It was 'great' to have that support here for our boy!
Nice, Chance! Look at that Carlsbad blue sky...the field is about a mile from the coast.

You can find Lukie climbing in the trees during practices and games...shocker, I know!

0 comments: