TJ & Kylie's Wedding Weekend (installment 2)

Brian and Kristy have a boat, so Brian took the day off on Friday and took us to the lake! Thanks Brian!! The boys & I got to go ...sorry you had to work honey. We did have such a good time though! I forgot how much I love boating on the lake! And it was an absolutely perfect day to be out! Not too hot and the water was extremely cool and refreshing! Here is Luke out on the tube by himself...he got kind of freaked out...he had been riding on it with Missy and Mary and they fell off so he was by himself as we circled back around to them.
Sweet Grace....
Here is Luke, Missy and Mary on the tube (before Missy & Mary fell off).
And this was just seconds before they fell off! None of the pics I took of Kristy's twins, Zack & Jordan, and Chance on the tube turned out...bummer. I did ride the tube with each of my boys and each with Kristy and Missy...Brian was going so fast & trying to toss me on purpose! And he succeeded...a few times!!! Turd!!!
Missy and Mary (Missy's middle girl that is 2 and ONLY likes Missy!)
So funny...Erin and Brian...Brian's belly really doesn't look like this...Timmy had some fun with face goo!!!
Little Faith, Missy's youngest of the 3, chilled out laying on the bottom of the boat & was quite comfortable there for a long time! Reminds me of when Chance was a baby we would go out on my brother's boat all the time and he always fell asleep on the boat...

0 comments: