Mama's Day 2010!!!

Happy Mother's Day to me!! Timmy surprised me big time with this awesome camera! I really was not expecting this so it was very cool! Now, if I could just learn how to use it properly....
The boys made me breakfast in bed! This is such a great tradition Tim started years ago and I love it! Heaven forbid I get up to go pee or get a drink of water before I have been served in bed! Huge bowl of fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, toast, and PIG bacon!! yum!!!
One of the 1st pics with the new camera on Mother's Day...notice, I did not take it! lol!!!
I did however take this one...
and this one...
And I believe Chance took this one!
Chance wrote this card to me... the week of Mother's Day Chance told me "I wrote you a card Mom, and when you read it, well, yeah, you're totally gonna cry!"
He was right...it reads:
Dear Mom, Thank you for cheering me up
when I am crying and
all my heart loves you.
Thank you for always
snugling with me, and
I love you so much
I can't even tell.
love, Chance
Oh my goodness! I love it and will cherish it always! I love you my sweet Chancie Boy!



I love my boys! Thank you, all 3 of you, for making this an amazing Mother's Day...I love you so much "i can't even tell"....

0 comments: