Even though we had gray skies & it was a bit chilly (June Gloom), we went
to Ponto Beach in Carlsbad (OUR beach, as the boys fondly call it!)
Luke & Tay "buried Chance alive"!
We went to the San Diego Zoo! I never get tired of going to the zoo!
It took a lot of coaxing to get Taylor to do this picture! She thought she
was too COOL or something! Teenagers!
We saw a few family members at the zoo...
Uncle Jack...
and Taylor's dad, Trent! LMAO!!!!!!! Well, WE thought it was pretty hilarious at the time!
The boys had fun playing around at the new Polar Bear Plunge.


And we went to the new Elephant Odyssey...they thought this was so cool...Horton's Way!
A true to life size of the Saber Tooth Tiger! Taylor was a bum &
wouldn't jump on it with the boys!
A few of the elephants happened to be in these steel structures when we went to see the exhibit and we were able to see them pretty up close. These were taken with my cell phone camera, as I forgot my awesome new camera this trip. We stood there for the longest time...so very cool/
There I go again...total lack of useful, interesting adjectives.
I thought this was cute...we caught one of the Koalas yawning! They do this a lot...since
they mostly just sleep and eat!
And Tim and I took her to Swami's in Encinitas for breakfast...a MUST for out of town visitors!
Sooooo dang yummy!

1 comments:

Kylie said...

I really want an Acai Bowl now. Thanks a lot! But seriously.....