December 11, 2010 marks the day Luke Timothy lost his 1st tooth! It was about time too, since the tooth behind it was already coming in! It came out while we were in the car, not even one drop of blood! He was sooo stinkin' excited to put it under the pillow for the tooth fairy. Unfortunately, he LOST the LOST tooth. He couldn't (nor could I) find it anywhere! So, Mama wrote a letter of explanation to the tooth fairy and she came after all.
MMMM...nice dirty fingernails!
Oh, and he LOST the 2nd tooth too! Goofy Lukie!
Before he lost any teeth he was very jealous Chance kept getting $$ from the tooth fairy. I was trying to make him feel better so I said "Luke, do you know what happens when you lose your teeth soon?" The answer I was looking for was "get money"...but instead he replied "I'll get BIG teeth like Chance??!!" So hilarious. Yes, Lukie, you WILL get BIG teeth like Chance...but you will get $$ too!
1 comments:
I love the big teeth/small mouth phase. It's classic. Luke's turn!!
Post a Comment