Thanksgiving Holiday in AZ '10

Well, I can't find any pics from Thanksgiving weekend except for these two.  We left SD Wednesday and drove to Phoenix.  We had Thanksgiving meal onWednesday evening with my parents at their house, with Trevor and Tiffany, Tanner and Tatum.  Then Thursday, we had another Thanksgiving meal with Tim's family, Mum, Pops, Ried and the girls, Scott and Jen.  Had a bonfire in Pops' backyard that evening after taking a fun walk to the park and playing around with the kiddos!  Friday, I got up extra early and continued my tradition of Black Friday accompanied by Tori, who, I am overjoyed to say is back from Iowa and settling in Litchfield Park!  We had a blast and did a ton of shopping in just a few hours and we were done by 11am~!  So, then Tim, Chance and I went to the ASU football game with Pops, Scott, Jenn and Ried.  It was so fun being at ASU stadium again!  And of course, Chance got a football helmet from the team shop.  That made his weekend!  Saturday we had a wonderful time at Michelle Kopta's wedding receiption-it was so fun!  The boys got down and boogied on the dance floor!  They still talk (6 mos later) about how fun that night was!  It was so great to see Michelle so happy!  With her new marriage came 4 beautiful step-daughters!   Then Sunday we headed back home!  What a fun-and-family filled weekend!  


2 comments:

cj said...

You look HOT Apryl! I love your get up :)

Jared and I really want to go down to AZ for Thanksgiving this year. If we do, you better come too so we can do Horton girl shopping, even if mum doesn't want to go :)

Apryl said...

We don't know if we are going to AZ or not...I'll keep you posted though! But if we DO go, of course I will go shopping!!!