all about the Dukes Aug-Sept 10

e
 Another post I forgot to add from end of last summer...
Lukie LOVES to help in the kitchen.  He is very smart and knows what goes where and how to add ingredients.  And he is so helpful.  He actually gets upset if I am in the kitchen and didn't tell him...  Here he is making cookies.  




 We buy the tortillas that you have to cook...
Luke knows how to do this, and he is very careful and precise...so he made quesadillas for dinner for Chance and I.  So cute!  
These pics are blurry cuz of course they were taken with my crappy iPhone 3G.  The blur in the above pic is the tongs...below the blur is the tortilla.  



 Luke's primary teacher from last year is an artist...an artist by trade, more specifically a sculptor.  He is uber talented and he brought in clay for the kids to make an animal.  The other kids made blobs or snakes and Luke made this puppy with every detail of a real puppy.  Luke's primary teacher was so proud of him!  He thinks he has a little follower...
And here is Lukie at the beginning of his soccer season.  This kid loves to play soccer!  So we got him a proper sized ball for his size...the one he picked out is just like the balls they used in the World Cup.  Luke thought this was especially "OSUM"....

1 comments:

cj said...

Keep those cooking skills coming! Horton boys do not know how to cook! At least Jared doesn't. Anytime I ask him to make dinner I get the same thing....eggs and toast (or cereal). I would love a cheese crisp! At least it's something!

He will make a great hubby someday!