A couple of months ago we lost our 9 year old Bearded Dragon, Greedo. We think he just got too cold and elderly. The boys were extremely upset, but Luke was downright distraught. He had $18 and wanted a new baby one - all of the stores wanted at least $50-$60. I looked on Craigslist and a guy accidentally bought opposite sex Beardies and thought he was buying same sex - so he had lots of babies to get rid of! Chance gave Luke $2 of his own money and we bought this baby from him, that Luke named "Dodger". He was sooooo teeny tiny! He was less than 2 weeks old when we got him.
(Unfortunately, since it is April as I am trying to update our blog, little Dodger didn't make it and died after only about 2 1/2 months. He had an obstruction in his belly and couldn't pass it. I tried and tried and tried to do everything I could but he just didn't make it.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment