Hagrid? Er, I mean, my sister! She has sooooo much hair! Aubrey colored both Dee Dee's and my hair that day. My picture is below - The foils is a scarlet red color she put in - I loved it. All of these pics from the whole weekend are out of order - ticks me off. I am not re-loading all of these pictures though!
So Luke was sooooo excited to go shooting! Last time we went shooting he didn't want anything to do with it. So my dad coached him and helped him to shoot his little .25 caliber on his own. He confidently emptied the magazine all on his own - then promptly and calmly came to me and said he wanted to go sit in Papa's truck-it WAS very windy and chilly. So I took him in the truck and he started crying saying he didn't want to go back out there because 'everyone was yelling at him'...(he does this kind of thing when he's embarrassed to tell me the truth). I told him he could tell me anything at all and he thought we would be mad at him because he did NOT like shooting the gun at all. Then Papa got in the truck and pulled Lukie into his lap and told him "you know you can tell your mommy anything at all you don't need to be afraid because no one is going to think less of you just because you don't want to shoot a gun ok?" That seemed to make him feel loads better. I felt so badly...poor lil' Lukie.
Chance didn't care much for shooting last time but really took to it this time. I think it might be Tim letting him watch a bunch of FPS-Russia videos on YouTube. Check him out-he's hilarious.
Nathan with the little .25.
Auntie Sherri shooting her 9mm Uncle Jack bought her. Brady is shooting Papa's .25.
Chance especially had fun with Uncle Troy's .22 rifle.
Uncle Jack shooting his .45...dang that's a GUN!
Awesome ... my boys and nephews all playing Blackjack. My Dad was proud lol!
L to R: Gordana (Auntie's friend), Auntie/Tiffany, Papa/my dad, Kelsee Dawn and brace-face, I mean Tatum.
L to R: Luke, Grammy, Aubrey, Dee Dee, Sherri and Hannah
FOOTBALL! Only, I did NOT catch a picture of football on the screen lol. Tim, Uncle Trevor and Chance. Lots and lots and lots of GOOD FOOD!!!
We took a big family picture so we could send it to Skylar and to Uncle Devin.
L to R, back to front: Uncle Jack, Trev-bun, Nathan, Auntie, Tim, Troy, Brady, Auntie Sherri, Hannah-bear, Tatum/Boo, Dee Dee, Grammy, Tanner, Papa, Auntie Apryl, Aubrey, Kelsee Dawn, Luke and Chance.
Auntie and I both wanted pics with our nieces and nephews...I HEART every single one of them!!!
Me and my Madre
Weird picture cuz my Mom put her hands on either side of us - still, a good on of my sister and I! Thanks for a wonderful day Sis! Food was delicious - thank you for all you do!
This is Aspen and Pixie - they became quick napping buddies! Aspen was only 4 months old, Troy's new Pit Bull mix puppy. I absolutely fell in love with her!


0 comments:
Post a Comment