All about Chancie Boy May 2012

Chance had a big month in May!  He was Star Student at school.  He did this poster all by himself.
* I am 9 years old and in the 3rd grade
* My teacher is Ms. Kelso
* The members of my family are my Dad, Mom, brother, ME!, my dog Pixie
* Some of my friends are Jimbo, Connor, Alec, Nick (Friends, different school)
* My birthday is October 28, 2002
A Few of My Favorite Things
* Subject: Math
* Food: Doughnuts
* Sport: baseball
* Song: We Are Young
* Movie: Sandlot
Awesome Activity
One thing I love to do is: play baseball
Best Book
My favorite book of all time is: Harry Potter and the Sorser's Stone
My Hero
One person who inspires me is: Andre' Either
Did you know?
Something you might not know about me is: I like pie!
My mini-autobiography
* I like pie and my favorite color is purple.  My family is awesome and I have a dog!

Chance received his Bear in Cub Scouts!  He and three other boys earned the rank at the same time!

Sis. Hoggan and Sis. Harris were 'awesome den leaders', as Chance frequently called them!  Standing with Chance is Cade Hoggan, Tyler Gammett and Max Willardson.  All three of them have been in our ward just about since the time we got here.  Awesome families!
Daddy was Cubscoutmaster in our ward and this pack meeting was his last one before we moved.  Everyone talked about what a great Cubscoutmaster Tim was.  He did make it fun for the boys!


At church they would do 'spotlights' for kids that Chose the Right.  They got to come up tell about what they do in their life to Choose the Right.  So fun for the kids!


0 comments: