They have an amazing house in La Costa. This is the 30 foot water slide that the boys absolutely loved. Truth be told, they loved everything about that house, as did I! At the top of the water slide is a big jacuzzi. It is about a 4 foot drop off of the slide into the pool.
They had an entertainment room with a couple of old school video games.
I got to practice on this gorgeous piano.
Luke got to skate on this awesome skate ramp with their son Chandler. He's a teenager, but he and his friends were so sweet when Luke went out to skate with them.
This is the view from their backyard. You can see the Bataquitos Lagoon and then the ocean. Absolutely gorgeous.
They grew their own vineyard. So awesome. They also had a big garden, and had blackberries growing all over the property. They were ripe and fresh the whole time we were staying there.
This is 'part' of the back of their beautiful home.
This staircase took you from the pool level up to the patio/house level, at the top of the water slide. There were 3 levels to their backyard; the patio level with 2 huge patios, the spa, built in bbq and all and the top of the slide, the pool, huge grass yard, garden and vineyard level, and the bottom level where the skate ramp was. Yeah, uh-mazing.
The boys had their own room. Clair's daughter was at college so they got her room. They slept together, and initially complained about having to do that, although more than a few times I caught them like this. I got to stay in their guest room. And in that guest room was this Christmas Story lamp!
I am so grateful we were able to stay with the Snows and become closer to them. What a wonderful, generous family.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment