Saying good-bye to wonderful friends June 2012

Chance, Connor Kling and Jimbo Johnson.  These two boys were some of the closest friends Chance had in 3rd grade at La Costa Heights.  Connor loves baseball, like Chance, and Jimbo loves video games, like Chance.

Our closest friends, the Murphys, met us at a local park and the boys got to play.  In October of last year, they moved out into the country northeast of La Costa to Bonsall.  They have a beautiful house and property there.  So, this move fortunately cushioned it a bit as we moved to Arizona.  Still, it was hard to say good-bye.  And although there is a big age difference the boys adore each other!  Luke was 7, Chance was 9, Nick was 12 and Alec was almost 14.  Doesn't matter; best friends forever!




It was June, but my parents had sweatshirts on lol.  My dad forgot his jacket at our house that day so he wore whatever I had in the car.  It happened to be a pretty girly, sparkly Mickey Mouse sweatshirt!  He wasn't happy with me for taking these pics!

La Costa Ward friends!  Thomas, Haven, Abby, Chance, Cade, Hannah, Hannah, Grace and Grace.  Such great friends from awesome families!  We will miss every one of them!









My sweet friend Duan made a going-away dinner for the boys and I.  I will miss her dearly.  We became fast friends!
Some of my closest friends took me to lunch at Cafe' Rio in Lake Forest up by Laguna.  I adore each of them and will miss them more than I can say!  Jenny Poppleton, Angie Cantrell, Karen Canady, Luann Munoa, Clair Snow and Barbara McClellan.
Another group of friends took me to Claim Jumper for a bit of dessert to say good-bye.  Sweet girls.  Hula, Farrah, Tesiah, Stefani, Chelsea and Shauna.

I met Ana in 2008 while attending Mira Costa College, taking a few classes there.  We became study buddies, and even after neither of us attended school, we still got together almost weekly for lunch and shopping.  I love this girl.  I will miss our little dates.

0 comments: