The drive to AZ! June 2012
Some random metal huge dinosaurs behind a truck at a gas station
Trying to have some fun even though driving out of San Diego was SAD. We had to run a couple of errands just before we left town. One was to a shoe repair; I had forgotten I took in a pair of sandals that needed repairing and they called me that morning to remind me that I had not picked them up yet! So, we went to pick them up, in the same shopping center as our favorite little Mexican dive restaurant, Jorge's. Soooo yummy! We took one last look at Jorge's, and all of our favorite little places right around La Costa and Encinitas, drove by the beach, and said good-bye. Although we were VERY excited to get to our new home in Anthem, AZ, leaving Southern California was more difficult than we (I) thought it would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment