Home Sweet Home! June 2012

 Home Sweet Home in Anthem, Az.  We feel so fortunate to be moving back to Arizona.  As much as we will dearly miss La Costa and Southern California, we are happy to be back close to family and are very excited about our new community.  It is very family oriented and full of stuff to do!
 This was the 1st evening watching the sun set off of the balcony of our master bedroom that faces West...I have missed AZ sunsets.
 Chance's room temporarily set up...he did it all so I was more than pleased...
 And Lukie's...Can't wait to get going on these bedrooms!  So much to do!

We need ceiling fans, window coverings, furniture!!!  So much to buy!
Boo came over almost right after we moved in to 'help'...most of the time she sat on the iMac doing this....silly girl.  Still, I very much enjoyed having her over.  And they only live 15-20 minutes away now!  Wahoo!

I am sure I will post more pics of the house as I get it underway.......this above picture is the family room, hallway to a full bathroom, the laundry room and the garage.  The staircase has a landing.  All bedrooms are upstairs.  So much to do!

0 comments: