Starting Chance's room finally! Sept 2012

Finally getting started on Chance's room!  He didn't want just 'brown walls'!  So, he chose the blue and the red and we decided what to do.  He started painting and did an ok job.  I finished though lol. 



 Decided to do stripes.  Why?  To cause myself extra grief I suppose!  Tough!
 The blue wall...
This red paint took sooooo many coats!  I went all through the night just to get it done!  (side note: Frog Tape is THE BEST for taping off!  Amazing stuff!  





 Now for the baseball wall.  Drew this free hand, so if you look too closely it's a bit crooked, but oh well.  He loved it and I was quite proud of myself.
 Now for the stitches.
 Yay!  Very happy with it.
 I put a vinyl over the headboard but was waiting to receive it and didn't take a pic, oh well.
Got this U.S. flag on Etsy.  It is made with real baseballs and real mini bats.  Yay!

0 comments: