Before we got to AZ, Courtney's shower for Coral happened and I did not get to attend. But here is an adorable picture of her and her cake her mom made. Those Winters women are super talented!
Me and Pixie taking a snooze.......
Timmy saw this bumper sticker when were on a date one night and thought it was so hilarious he took a picture of it...
Fun at the Anthem Community Center Pool! Jumping off the high dive??? No problem for these kiddos!
Lukie's new bedding. Daddy, er, I mean LUKIE picked it out. The coolest!!!
So happy my sweetheart bought me a Ninja! Yay! Pixie has done really well with the move back to AZ. She is almost 13 years old and doing fantastic!!!
On a trip to see Dr. Nally in Sun City West, I took the boys to Florencia's Pizza. Robyn and I used to eat lunch there quite a bit when we both worked for Women's International Pharmacy (back before either of us got married or had kids!). And always the same pizza, green olives and pepperoni. My goodness my mouth is watering just looking at this picture! The boys agreed that Florencia's is awesome.
No words...In church...








0 comments:
Post a Comment