Hannah Banana Graduates H.S.!!! June 2012


In June 2012, on our way to AZ from CA when we left for good, we took a detour through Flagstaff to go to Hannah's graduation from Flagstaff High School!  We are so proud of her!  She is such a smart cookie, yet a dingbat at the same time!  Isn't her senior picture gorgeous???  We had fun visiting with everyone and have enjoyed watching her grow...she was only 2 when we got married (and started calling Tim "Uncle Timmy" from the 1st day she met him) and she has been twitter pated with him ever since.  Best friends forever!  

This kid cracks me up.  He said he created a telescope so he could see Hannah in the crowd of students!  
 But, that didn't last long and he soon became bored and was hanging on me...
 Tatum stole my phone and kept taking selfies with it...seriously, I had about 40 consecutive pictures of her!



 And she took one of the American Flag.
 So funny...when we were crossing the parking lot after the graduation, I heard a little girl say "Mom, I swear that was Justin Bieber!", talking about seeing Tanner.  Bahahahahaha!


 Trevor and my Dad were looking up at the ceiling of the sky dome (at NAU during the graduation) and you could tell they were talking about the construction of it.  I thought it was funny so I snapped pics of them.  Totally like them both.

 Back at Dee Dee & Troy's house...Lukie and Aubrey's new puppy Emma.  Oh my goodness this dog is Aub's pride and joy!!!
 Awesome cake, trimmed in Flagstaff High Eagles colors!  Hannah's dress was adorable on her!
 Oh, the love!
Tim is just in love with this girl as she is with him.  I always joke that she only loves me because I married him.  Only, I'm not really joking when I say that...


Hannah and her best friend Kelsie.  Kelsie graduated a couple days before up in Colorado and came down in time for Hannah's graduation.  They will be moving in together this month!  
 TJ got a new motorcycle.  Luke must have sat on the motorcycle with this helmet on for at least 45 minutes waiting for TJ to give him a ride.  He absolutely LOVED it!  (Sorry Nanny!)

 No idea what they are talking about, but they look very deep in conversation.  Twas a very nice day in the pines!


0 comments: