Woodland Wonderland Party- Oct. '10

 In September '10, my sweet friend, April Meeker pictured 1st (of Suaviloquy), hosted a wonderul 'gala' charity dinner that was an amazingly fun good time and so beautifully decorated complete with excellent live entertainment!  We were raising $$ for a family in Yuma, AZ who's husband/father firefighter had unexpectedly passed away at an early age. 
Above are our good friends, Troy and Priscila Clawson.  Soon they will move to Temecula.  :( 
 The excellent live entertainment?  None other than the gorgeous and uber talented Mindy Gledhill !  You MUST check her out.  I bought her 2 CD's that night and I listen to them constantly, almost so that Tim is quite annoyed with me!  She is so beautifully talented and such a sweet spirit! 
 These are pics of the adorable centerpieces at the party...(creations by:  April Meeker, Jen Vu, and photos by Bubba-Loo Photography)





 April hand painted a rock for each and every person that attended the dinner...

 How lucky were we to be part of a private audience with Mindy Gledhill???  I consider myself extremely fortunate...she was amazing! 

0 comments: