November funnies

 This is my 2nd year Let's Play Music class...Chance, Maggie, Summer, Nick, Alec & Haven...love these kids!  They thought it would be fun to all pile in my new van!  Actually, I was taking all but Maggie to the church for the ward talent show directly after finishing music class.  Such fun kiddos! 
 So, Alec, Chance and Luke decided on a last-minute talent.  Arm pit farts.  Yep.  Man I am so proud. 
 And this was adorable!  Of course orchestrating and choreographing this was none other than Miss Connie, aka: Sis. Calder, the teacher of the 7 year olds.  There is only 1 boy in the class so all the girls hula'd while Thomas played the Uke.  So  freakin' adorable! 
And this was just a little miscellaneous funny.  We were at the doctor office for Lukie.  They have chalk boards for the kids to play on.  Luke wrote his name.  He then told me "look mom, I wrote my name in Chinese!".....I burst out laughing!!!!!! hahahahahahaha 

0 comments: