PARANORMALCY!!! Aug '10

 So disappointed in myself for not blogging about her at the time this happened, or before!  But, I did brag and brag about her on FB, so I guess I'm ok...
This is a wickedly talented author that is in my ward, and I am pleased to call a friend, even if she doesn't consider me a friend...tee hee hee! 
In 2009 Kiersten White signed a 3 book deal and her 1st book PARANORMALCY was released in August 2010!!! 
A bunch of us girls from our ward went to her local book signing the day the book was released and we were able to get her to sign our copies!  Well, I could have her sign a copy anytime really...that's the absolute coolness of knowing someone FAMOUS! 
Turns out her book (Young Adult) was amazing and is doing amazing well too!  She hit the New York Times Best Seller's List shortly after it was released!  Her 2nd book, comes out end of July 2011, and she just finished the 3rd book of the trilogy and sent it to her editor.  So exciting!!! 

If you haven't read this book, you MUST get it...it's being published all over the world by now (since I am soooo far behind on my blogging and it is now April 2011)!!!  Check her out! 

0 comments: