In October 2010 I had the opportunity to go to Phoenix and attend Time Out For Women-Infinate Hope Tour with my mom, sister, Aunt Sherri and my sister's friend Michelle. This was quite possibly the most inspiring 2 days of my life. The speakers were amazing and incredibly perfect at delivering the HOPE message to all of us 1000's of women who attended.
Here we are at WalMart picking up small 'samples' of shampoo, soap, body spray, lip balm, bath sponges, etc. for hygiene kits to be sent to Africa. We assembled the kits ourselves, and I don't know that my heart has ever been so touched. My mom, sister and Aunt were poking fun at me (lovingly, of course) because I was so entirely emotional for 2 straight days! I can't believe it took me that long to go (this was my 1st time to TOFW) but I will definately be going back in 2011. And what a wonderful experience to be able to partake of all of this with my beloveds.
Outside the convention center
me, mom, sis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment