Halloween 2010...Tim was a Shiek and I was a rugby player...odd couple huh?
We have friends (Ken and Barbie below) that throw an adult Halloween party every year. It is so fun to just goof off and be silly...plus she usually sends us on some crazy scavenger hunt of some sort to make it even crazier! We are so fortunate to be surrounded by such fun peeps!
Ken & Barbie...oops, I mean, Chris and Tami
Chris and Kirsten. For all of 2010 Kirsten and I team taught the 10 year olds at church. She is so sweet and I adore her!
Andre' the moo cow and Jenny
Mike, the big bad wolf, and Jen as Lil' Red Riding hood. she made his costume! So talented!
Nice...Sean and Kristen. They always get their awesome costumes at thrift stores!!
April and Ben...she made those cute beards!
Jim and Shauna...I mean, Hobo and Sis. Gammet!
Steve the miner (he always does something about the current times, last year remember the Heyne guy?) and Rachel
There are no words....there usually aren't for Andre...
At the La Costa Ward Trunk or Treat! Christian, Thomas, Chance and Luke
Sweet lil' Amelie Meeker
And little brother Henry
Jenny Hurst and Tim...Tim wanted a pic of them together...she wasn't too crazy about the idea!
Bro. Brooks, also the cub scout master...the whole family was dressed up!
his daughter Katelynn, one of the boys' fav babysitters, and her friend Nate
Sienna and Stefani McCune
Stanford twins....Harry Harry double double!!!
Christine the Bean the nerd!
Sis. Hoggan...so sad!
Ben brought this awesome manual shaved ice machine and made everyone trick or treating a shaved ice instead of handing out candy...what a hit!!
Captain Jack Sparrow! Seriously, he could outdo any of the Capt. Jacks I have seen at D-land!!!
Hursts
me with Kathy Hulse. She sings like an angel...she is singing at my funeral. Seriously.
BFF's!! Alec, Harry, er I mean Chance, and Lukie
Sis. Ross and another fav babysitter Rylie sitting in their VW bus that the kids LOVE! Isn't she a pretty Cinderella???
So, since Halloween was on a Sunday, we got some people in the ward together to go trick or treating, and other people signed up for us to go to specific houses so the kids could do normal trick or treating on Saturday night. They had a blast cuz it was this big group of kids going up to every house at the same time! Here is the 1st stop, Sis. Cantrell's!
CREEPY!!
There is a family in our ward, the Dustins, and every year they do a haunted house at their house, and I swear every year it gets scarier and scarier! Below is Bro. Dustin's costume and it completely freaks me out! Even now, typing all of this I am having to look at it and I am so gonna have nightmares!!! He thinks it is oh so funny to chase me down the street!!!!! Turd!
Here the kids are trick or treating at our house! There's Timmy!
The kiddos had a fun time saying hello to Pixie girl as well!
At Sis. Murphy's
and at the Bishop's house! The kids LOVE trick or treating at the bishop's house cuz he gives out REGULAR or JUMBO size candy bars! This was so fun...he is such a good sport!
This is an amazing couple of houses in Bressi Ranch in Carlsbad that deck their homes completely out from Pirates of the Carribean...amazing! I couldn't not post all of these pics..it was just too cool!!!
So, on Halloween night the boys were sooooo bummed that they couldn't go trick or treating (cuz it was Sunday) so I tried to soften the blow with making genuine Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties and fresh Tim Horton's Hot Cocoa. They were so eager to hand out candy to trick or treaters too, but we didn't have even one! We had a good night watching Harry Potter though, much to Timothy's dismay, the dumb muggle!
I had to post this pic of my nephew Tanner he sent me on my phone...isn't this the coolest costume? He looks amazing! Good on ya kiddo! You win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment