So....As I am sitting up in the middle of the night, apparently obsessed with updating this freaking blog...
Luke came out of his bedroom about 2 hours ago and said his leg hurts. He has had some growing pains, so I gave him some Ibuprofen and lay him down on the couch. I went back to my 'work' on the blog, and he went back to sleep.
An hour ago he cries out "mom I need your help!"
I get a bit freaked out and ask him "what's wrong sweetie?"
He replies, moaning, "they stole my football helmet and I need you to get it back for me!"
I, realizing he is asleep, decide to see how far I can take this. I asked him "who took it?"
"I don't know but you do!" Poor lil' Lukie. I'm so mean to be messing with him like this huh?
So I said "Lukie I will try to find it for you so you can keep playing, ok?"
He softly said "Ok" then I hear no more.
Until just a few minutes ago...he said "mom you said you would fix it!"
"Fix what sweetheart?"
"My light saber. You said you would fix it cuz it's broken."
"Does it need batteries?" I ask, really surprised this isn't waking him up...
"No it's broken and I really need it cuz it's my red one!"
I said "oh you need the red one so you can fight Darth Vader?"
"Yes!" was his exasperated reply.
I felt bad at this point so I told him we fixed it. He seemed content with that and is peaceful once more.
I am so mean.
oh my goodness!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is SO FUNNY!!! Sometimes I sleep talk and jared always tries to get me to go further, but as soon as he asks me a question or turns it around I wake up and realize what I was doing. I can't believe you were able to keep it going that long!! hahaha!!!!
Post a Comment