Chance Bradley turns 9!!!!


 No, that's not a girl laying on the counter, it's LUKE haha!
The sister missionaries made these cupcakes for Chance's birthday!  He was a little tired - this was 1st thing in the morning!

Aunt Dee Dee sent this GRYFFINDOR shirt to Chance for his birthday and for finishing the Book of Mormon.  He LOVES it.  I think he wore it for 3 days in a row..stinky!
About a week before his birthday we were talking about our favorite things.  Chance started rattling stuff off and I was secretly keeping track.  
*  Cheese
* Disneyland (we had just been to D-land so I got him the Cars Monopoly game instead
* my family (got him his own little photo album that I attached stickers to reading "My Family"
*  Football (got him the Chargers pillow pet cuz he wanted a pillow pet too)
*  Beef Jerky
*  Baseball (got him a new wiffle ball bat)
* doughnuts (Hostess powdered doughnuts + we went to VG's in Cardiff By The Sea with his best friends the morning of his birthday to get yummy doughnuts)
We love you Chancie Boy!  We are so proud of the little boy that you are.  You are such a great help around the house and we appreciate the special boy that you are!  

0 comments: