I had the opportunity to fly to Mesa in June to attend Let's Play Music Symposium and my 3rd year training (even though I had been teaching 3rd year for 6 months) - it was such a wonderful weekend full of awesome ideas, help with classroom management and amazing and inspirational speakers! I was also grateful to spend time with other teachers and trade 'secrets' and continue to build my support system. What an amazing company to be affiliated with. I am so grateful to be teaching this program! 
Some of the ideas from other teachers - semester gifts and ideas to aid in the children writing their own compositions in the 3rd year.
Classroom helps and tools
While I was gone the boys had bunches of fun with Daddy. They went to Birch Scripps Aquarium and visited the beautiful San Diego Temple.
I was able to stay with my cousin Kristy in Gilbert. It is always a blast to stay there and I love being able to hang out with her and her little sister Missy, and Missy had just had her 4th baby girl so I was able to get some cuddles in with all her adorable girls.

0 comments:
Post a Comment