Izzy was the presenter and MC. Very good job! The sign said "The Horton Family Talent Show-by the Horton kids"...so cute
While we were in Phoenix we were able to have lunch (Tim and I) with my good friend Robyn, her husband Steve and her sweet little girl Chloe. Robyn was about 6 months pregnant with a baby boy. It was so wonderful to see my old friend - years could pass between visits with her but it always seems like we talk every day when we do meet up.
Labor Day weekend we went back to AZ and hung out with Ried and the girls and we took Ried on a double date with a girl that Tim used to work with. Since the divorce in March, I guess Tim thought it time for Ried to get out into the dating world again. It was fun and I think each of them had a good time, although nothing came of it. The time will come for Ried to be happy in love again, I just know it! (Sorry if you're reading this bro- sorry for the cheeeeeese!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment