
Last night I was tucking in the little monsters.
Chance - "Mom, so Santa has to come here twice?"
Mom - "Um, no. You will be lucky if he comes once."
Chance - "But, Christmas is on the 25th, & if he comes on Christmas Eve that's not
actually the 25th, so then he comes again at night on the 25th, right?"
Mom - "No, he comes during the night as the 24th changes to the 25th."
Chance - "Oh, got it. What are we doing tomorrow?"
Mom - "Remember we are going to eat out Chinese food like last year, then what do we
do when we get home?"
Luke - "MAKE COOKIES FOR SANTA!"
Mom - "Yep! And you guys want to make chocolate chip, right?"
Chance - "But how come Santa doesn't want something healthy and only wants cookies?"
Luke - "He wants the chocolate chip ones, remember Chance?"
Mom - "Well, Mrs. Claus makes sure he eats healthy when he is at home so he can
enjoy his yummy cookies when he's working."
Chance - "He's married?"
Mom - "Of course he is. Mrs. Claus helps him all year long to get ready for
Christmas."
Chance - "Wow...I didn't know Santa Claus could get married!"
I wanted to make sure I had this on our blog-mainly for journaling, so bare with me.
about Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love those moments!!! Reading them and living them.
Merry Christmas and have a Fab New Year!!
Loves!
Post a Comment