
Christmas is finally here! Actually, it came up on me way too fast! My poor kids just got a tree a few days before Christmas-and there is not another Christmas decoration to be found in the house! Oh well! The kids did pretty well...they made out like bandits! (Gosh I sound like my Granny!) Chance 1st woke up at 12:45 am (I had only been in bed about an hour-due to Tim's immutable snoring-holy cow it was bad) & I told him it was way too early. Then at 5:30 he & Luke both wanted to open presents & I told them they could open stockings only. Mistake-candy & candy wrappers all over the house. Good thing the puppies were still asleep!

Happiness is...."Clone Wars"!!!!!!

It's upside down & shiny with a glare, but I looked all over tarnation for this Letter Factory Lepfrog video for Luke...finally I broke down & went to Amazon.com. Why don't I shop on the internet more???

Look at that smile! This was certainly a Star Wars Christmas.

The boys LOVE this movie, "The Nightmare Before Christmas" & we have been watching it on the DVR.....til now!

Daddy, oh, I mean Santa, was a sucker!!!


Did I mention Santa was a sucker? Actually, I am the sucker! It is now the 29th of December & already hours upon hours has been spent on ROCKBAND 2!!!!

The Clone helmets are bigger than they are!
Lots of fun! Mommy got her Uggs (a month early), a nice Fossil purse, and Dolce & Gabana "Light Blue" perfume. Very name brand Christmas! (not like me, I know-I really do not care about brands) Daddy got his Rockband 2, tickets to see his fav band Dada (including a steak dinner) & braces! yep, Timmy is gettin' braces...had to have some dental work done 1st so he should have them on in a couple of weeks! Pics will definately follow, much to his dismay!
1 comments:
K Ape I am thinking that your camera disappeared when you threatened to show Tim's braces on the blog. Just thinkin' out loud Sis!
Post a Comment