Ok...so I am a little disappointed that NONE of you accepted my challenge & wrote 7 little random facts about yourselves on your blogs. April, you are excused from this since you quite consistently reveal little ramdom ditties about yourself. The rest of you, however..tsk tsk tsk! Come on ladies!!!
2 comments:
ok ok #1 I used to be a really intense ice skater when I was little. #2 I always wear my seatbelt even when backing out of the driveway.(my hubby doesn't though) #3 I hate riding horses, since i fell off one that was galloping in Costa Rica a couple years ago.#4 I have a fear of one of my kids being kidnapped. #5 My daughter natalie (who's 12 ) can wear my size shoe (51/2) #6 I just learned how to txt not long ago. #7 I love to eat milk and cookies!
OK>..happy now?
quite! thanks! kidnapped? really? how awful!
Post a Comment