Last Sunday in primary, the chorister asked "why do we have Christmas?" Several children said "for presents" or something like that. Chance raised his hand and said "We have Christmas to celebrate......um......HANUKKUH!!!!" I am the pianist in primary so ALL of the adults turned to me with smiles. I said "I have NO idea!!!"
So then, yesterday I was away studying for finals & Tim sent me a text message saying that Chance was playing with his Star Wars toys & was singing the "Dradle, Dradle, Dradle" song! Oh my gosh! I guess he is learning about the Jewish holiday at school....time for a big-time Jesus lesson!

3 comments:
That is awesome! Someone asked in primary where babies come from, I seriously looked at the lady like "what?!". (I think she was hoping for something like heaven) Jax quickly raised his hand and said "my moms belly button".
Whew!!!! I was a little scared, I can live with belly button.
Too funny! Hopefully, your Jesus lesson goes well, otherwise, he might be asking for a "Kippah" for Christmas.
B:
So funny! Chance says the funniest things:) Love that kid!
Post a Comment