ONE of these days I am going to upload my pictures in correct order...til then deal with it! Christmas Eve, after Chinese food (pictured BELOW) we get new jammies, make cookies for Santa and make a phonecall to Santa to see how close he is. The boys loved their matching Cars Jammie (didn't know if they would like the same ones but all was well) and mama was way lazy with the cookies this year. Stopped by Von's for ready-made cookie dough. I know, I know...so bad for only our 2nd year of this tradition! slacker mommy!!! The boys had fun making the cookies anyhoo...and I don't think I will ever buy these ready made ones again-fresh taste much better! shocker!
Christmas Eve Dinner '08
**I was very much enjoying Christmas-just the 4 of us, a 3 1/2 hour nap on Christmas Day, etc. until I spoke on the phone with a bunch of my family ever so briefly on Christmas night, when all extended fam was together. I was ok til then. But I became a little sad at the thought of being away from all of them at such a special time of year. I quickly recovered, but I still miss them. Every one of them means so much to me, and not just my family, Tim's just as much! I am so fortunate to have 2 wonderful families - Happy Christmas everyone.**
Labels: boys, chinese food, yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment