
So....ALL of these pics have been taken within the last 4 weeks. We are always laughing at our child while he is sleeping. Mean? I don't think so cuz you can't help but giggle. His sleeping positions are so hilarious. I love it. We have plenty more pics of weird sleeping habits of the Dukes, but these are just what I downloaded today from the camera...

Lying on the floor on his tummy, presumable to watch a little TV. This was also at 6:15pm....

To give you an idea of just how oddly they are sleeping, Chance is lying pretty much parallel to the headboard.


Sleeping ON the dog's butt...classic.

And this is simply precious!!!!

I just had to document this craziness! We love you Lukie Dukes!
p.s. Just today...went to pickup Luke from school...he was eating a snack...said "I wanna go to sleep" as he shoved his snack at me. I said "well then close your eyes!" Seconds later he was snoring. Oh, but my boys LOVE their sleep!! All 3 of them!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment